Wednesday 26 January 2011

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation: Review

After purchasing the MAC Pro Longwear when it was first released, I have now almost finished the bottle, so I thought it was about time to review it. I really liked this foundation at first although as the weather grew colder I found it highlighted dryer skin, which was slightly upsetting.

Advantages

  • Lasts a decent amount of time, around 4-6 hours without primer or a setting powder. (Like the name suggests) 
  • Gives a blank canvas
  • Looks flawless for the most part
  • Available in a wide variety of shades as all M.A.C foundations and concealers are. 
  • Contains SPF
Disadvantages 

  • Highlights dry skin
  • Can sometimes look patchy 
  • Thick (Some people could find this difficult to work with) 
I was debating whether to repurchase this, but I think I'm going to look around for a while, and I'm also desperate to try out the Nars Sheer Glow and Laura Mercier Silk Creme. Maybe MAC's Mineralize Foundation. 
What do you think about this foundation?
Let me know in the comments your HG foundation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment