- Lasts a decent amount of time, around 4-6 hours without primer or a setting powder. (Like the name suggests)
- Gives a blank canvas
- Looks flawless for the most part
- Available in a wide variety of shades as all M.A.C foundations and concealers are.
- Contains SPF
- Highlights dry skin
- Can sometimes look patchy
- Thick (Some people could find this difficult to work with)
I was debating whether to repurchase this, but I think I'm going to look around for a while, and I'm also desperate to try out the Nars Sheer Glow and Laura Mercier Silk Creme. Maybe MAC's Mineralize Foundation.
What do you think about this foundation?
Let me know in the comments your HG foundation!