Tuesday 1 February 2011

Cocktail Cosmetics & Hello Kitty!

On Sunday night, as I sat in bed having a look through Cocktail Cosmetics, I came across possible the best thing this year so far! After missing MAC's Hello Kitty Collection I am still pretty devastated until I found the Big Bow Lipstick for sale. I ordered it quickly on Sunday night at 9pm, and two days later it arrived! I am so excited by this purchase and completely in awe of the product.

The site I bought it from is https://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/. I would definitely recommend purchasing from here as I received the product quickly and well packaged. The service was unbelievable actually! They have so many great discontinued MAC products as well as other brands such as NYX, Sigma Brushes, OCC, Lime Crime, Bobbi Brown and so many more!






1 comment: