Saturday 26 February 2011

February Favourites!

This is slightly early as I have some free time so decided to do the post now rather than later!


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural 
I have been using this over Origins Vita-Zing (as recommended by TiffanyD). I really like the MSF to finish this and used it over my foundation too. I really like this and when I run out will almost certainly repurchase; although I'm not sure how I feel about the Vita-Zing. I'll probably review it seperately.

Juicy Couture; Peace, Love & Juicy Couture Perfume
I've really been reaching for this lately and have worn this most days of the month. It smells fresh and makes me daydream of Spring & Summer. The bottle is super cute too!

Nars Orgasm Blush
Possibly the most raved about blush ever however, there is no doubt as to why. It is an amazing, buildable pink with coral undertones. Its so smooth and pigmented and leaves the cheeks with a perfect amount of flush!

MAC Angel & Pink Plaid Lipstick 
Angel is a lovely natural pink that looks great with most looks. Quite moisturizing and a definite favourite.
Pink Plaid is a matte but it isn't too drying. It lasts for hours and is a beautiful mauvey pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment