Thursday 7 July 2011

Travel Make-up!

Whenever I pack make up I definitely over pack, so I thought I'd share exactly what I'm taking on holiday this time! 

(Left to Right)  MAC Angel, MAC Big Bow, MAC Viva Glam Gaga, 
Sleek True Colour in Barely There & MAC Supremely Confident 


(Top to Bottom) MAC Strange Potion, MAC Viva Glam Gaga,
Jemma Kidd Makeup School Lip Gloss in Petal


(Left to Right) Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink, Nars Orgasm, 
Benefit High Beam, Benefit Benetint


(Left to Right) Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter, Nivea Milk & Honey, Chapstick in Apple


(Clockwise from Top) Sleek iDivine Storm Palette, Barry M Nail Paint in Coral, 
Nars Key Largo Duo, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, 
MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot, MAC Grand Entrance


I'm also taking a MAC 188, 187, 168, 213, 209, No7 Contour and Blend Brush, Clarins Kabuki Brush, Eco Tools Angled Brush, Origins Vita-Zing and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment