Monday 18 July 2011

Makeup Forever HD Blush ♡

While on holiday in Marbella, Spain I enjoyed stalking Sephora hypnotised by its brilliance. I wasn't intending on buying any makeup but that changed when I not only saw a Makeup Forever section but a Makeup Forever sale section! I picked up two of the HD Blushes, in #3 and #6. #3 was €15 and #6 was €13.50. 
#6 and #3

#6 and #3

I really like the formula of these blushes, I think they're creamy, quite long lasting and pigmented, especially #3 which I haven't worn yet (I need to find the best application method to avoid Coco the Clown cheeks) but I apply #6 on a MAC 188. It blends like a dream and is quite sheer but is buildable. Perfect for summer! I highly reccomend them, especially #6 because it's so dewy and summer-ready; I would buy them at full price too. I'm very eager to try other Makeup Forever products now and have a growing list of Cream blushers to try!

Available at Guru Makeup Emporium in the UK and Sephora Internationally

Hope you're all having a happy Monday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment